Our staff are fully qualified and have over sixty years experience in engineering design, construction and industrial plant maintenance.
This includes mining, food and beverage, civil engineering and general engineering fields.
Our clients include numerous provincial administrations, parastatal organisations, and many large and small companies, spread from Vryburg in the North West Province, to Barberton in Mpumalanga.
When it comes to industrial process steam, there is nothing we can't do!
We are able to offer:
- Assistance in the design and layout of steam and condensate reticulation systems.
- Installation and maintenance of steam and condensate systems, safety valves, pressure reducing stations, condensate recovery systems.
- Steam trap surveys and maintenance.
- Good stocks of product as well as spare parts.
- Facilities for the repair and servicing of our products.
- Technical backup.
- Training seminars taylored to suit your company’s requirements.
- In addition we are able to offer a wide variety of other products allied to steam reticulation and condensate recovery.
- Technical drawing and draughting.
- 3D modelling and rendering.
Our steam trap surveys prode thorough insight into the state of our clients systems and equipment, and we can make recommendations based on sound technical principles.
Fortunately, we can help!!
<< We fix problems like this.
Costly heat energy is going to waste.
Our experienced engineers resolve issues like these on a daily basis, and would be glad to assist you in optimising your plant.
Contact us now for more information!
Wade Industrial offers many on-site and remote services.
Steam System Design
Supply and Install
- Consultation and advisory for existing and proposed systems
- Drawing and concept
- Technical support
Steam, Boiler and Condensate Maintenance
- Product supply and professional installation
- System guarantee
- Optional third-party inspection and certification
- Delivery, manufacture and installation of any system requirements
- Steam trap survey and reporting
- System optimisation via fault reporting
- On-site support and maintenance
- Technical support
- Experienced and informed support services
- On-site inspection and overhaul
- Remote maintenance